Featuring a nine course plated dinner, this round of Food With Benefits is in support of St. Jude's Child Care Centre
The theme for the night will be ‘travel’. Ask any chef, and they’ll tell you that travelling is the single most powerful thing they have experienced in the pursuit of their dreams both personal and professional. Each course though brought to you from a different part of the world, will transport you to a place that has meaning to chef behind it. Each course is part of a larger story that is alive in chef’s memories and inspires them even today.
For the kids that St.Jude’s Child Care Centres support, travelling has a different meaning. They travel so that they can heal. The centres are a secure home away from home giving them the opportunity to rest and recover from the gruelling treatments they endure.
- Alex Sanchez, The Table
- Conrad D’Souza, Previously of Pali Village Café
- Gresham Fernandes, The St. Jude Project, Salt Water Café & Smoke House Deli
- Irfan Pabaney, The Sassy Spoon
- Kelvin Cheung, One Street Over & Bastian
- Pooja Dhingra, Le15 Patisserie & Café
- Rahul Akerkar, Previously of Indigo & Indigo Deli
- Sanjana Patel, La Folie Patisserie & Lab
- Viraf Patel, Café Zoe
The donor passes are priced at INR 6,000 per diner including wine and craft beer. Available on: https://scootsy.com/fwb